Join Our Mission Today!
We are igniting a generation of Certified Fatherless Daughter Advocates who will help to rewrite the tragic story of fatherlessness in the lives of women/girls.
Seeking Community Organizations, Spiritual & Business Leaders, Educators, Life Coaches and Counselors to Join Our 5 Year Mission!
We have a 5 Year Mission to offer Hope and Healing to One Million Women/Girls Globally. In order to accomplish this mission, it will take the collective efforts of individuals, organizations, and other entities who serve women and girls, to commit to rewriting this tragic story. Because 2 out of 3 females are impacted negatively by fatherlessness, it is imperative for those who serve women and girls to begin address their unique needs at deeper levels. This is a lifetime opportunity to make a difference in the lives of women and girls who have carried these invisible wounds far too long. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS, MOTIVATED ORGANIZATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS WHO TRULY WANT to be apart of the solution of helping females to heal and flourish beyond fatherlessness.
If the women/girls you serve are struggling with issues around alcohol/substance abuse, unwanted pregnancy, poverty, domestic violence, repeated divorce/relationship break ups, low self image, high school drop out, reoccurring negative sabotaging behaviors, up and down career cycles, unexplained sadness/depression, and insecurities, it is most likely that much of these things can be retraced back to a mis-placed sense of IDENTITY! A mis-placed identity, almost always leads back to issues and patterns of behaviors stemming around fatherlessness. Yet, their PAIN WILL NEVER HEAL until they heal their mis-placed sense of identity. We help unfathered women/girls to Heal & Redefine Who They Are beyond fatherlessness. We simply need your help in making it happen.
Our goal is unite with organizations to train and certify 1,000 new advocates over the next five years. Individuals and Organizations will be trained and certified in our ground breaking work, The Journey to Being Process™. As a result, we will have ignited a generation of Fatherless Daughter Advocates who will create a movement of healing, hope, and happiness for one million women and girls everywhere. The result: ONE MILLION women/girls flourishing beyond fatherlessness.
Watch This Informative Video!
The Work: Our Approach
Our founder, Angela Carr Patterson, searched everywhere for programs and curriculums that addressed the unique needs of females who grew up fatherless. She found none. What she discovered was many forums and platforms that brought about the awareness of the impact of fatherlessness, but none that would offer any sustainable real results driven modalities for healing. This hidden, muted, and unrecognizable pain lives in soul of 2 out of 3 females. Therefore, Angela decided to create such program. Her ground breaking framework, ”The Journey to Being Process™”, is based on a belief that a Fatherless Daughter’s Core issue is the result of a misplaced sense of identity and an intense desire to be loved, valued, and validated.
As females, we receive our identity through our paternal relationships and connections. When this relationship bond fails to exist in our lives, we spend our entire existence trying to find ourselves and search for love through paths that do not serve us. Yet, our pain will NEVER HEAL, until we heal our mis-placed sense of identity.
Because of this mis-placed sense of identity, we struggle with feelings of rejection, inadequacy, and insecurity. This causes many fatherless daughters to view themselves inaccurately. Our perceptions of ourselves become distorted by unchallenged and often erroneous beliefs embedded in our subconscious mind.
We begin to hold a self-image that makes us believe that we are somehow broken, unstable, and unlovable. And that self-image controls everything we think, say, and do. Our lives will never be different from who our self-image says we are. Yet, when we release that old limiting self-image and begin to see ourselves as who and what we really are: we will automatically become that person.
With a new and authentic self-image of a person who is valued, healed, and lovable, we will no longer search for validation outside of ourselves. When this shift happens, our thoughts, beliefs and behaviors change and will we be able to create the kind of like we were born to live. The Awakened Life. A Life Reimagined and Success Redefined.
The structure of “The Journey to Being Process™” rests upon 3 Pillars framed around the unique needs of fatherless daughters. They Are:
- Redefine who you are beyond your fatherlessness.
- Reclaim your value and worth through actualizing the power of self-love.
- Rewrite a new narrative for your life and create hope and a clear vision for your future.
Retracing your life beyond your mother’s womb to understand your true identity, while actualizing the power of self-love to embrace your true value, will unlock the hidden secrets to a journey of love, acceptance, and forgiveness. The Awakened Life.
BECOME A CERTIFIED FATHERLESS DAUGHTER ADVOCATE!
Our progressional training will give you everything you need to be able to facilitate workshops, seminars, events, live or online to meet a wide range of needs. This comprehensive program can serve as a stand alone program or it can be integrated into your existing programs. Everything you’ll learn will be very practical because we want to be sure that you are ready to run a Fatherless Daughter Breakthrough session with confidence, clarity and courage.
This Certification Training is for you if…
- You want to take advantage of working with Angela Carr Patterson, the creator of The Journey to Being Process™.
- You are determined and committed to deepening your own healing and transformation.
- You are interested in being an agent for change that humanity needs so badly now.
- You are focused on finding possibilities to improve your life and the lives of others.
- You value collaboration and personal support in your learning process.
This training has been designed so you will:
- Achieve a deep personal transformational process that will trigger healing and self-empowerment in yourself. You will not be the same after this training.
- Learn how to identify in yourself and others the blocks, barriers and beliefs that have been preventing you from living the life you desire and deserve.
- Release your own obstacles and guide others to release their own, accessing their potential for freedom, wellbeing and love.
- Become a trusted authority in supporting other fatherless women and girls to transform their lives and flourish beyond fatherlessness.
The Fatherless Daughter Advocate Certification Training:
- Is all online and you can take up to six weeks or six months to complete. Learn at your own pace.
- It includes the Journey to Being Process™ 6 Module Curriculum
- You’ll receive a Certified Fatherless Daughter Certificate Once Your Training is Completed.
- Your professional profile will be accessible on The Official Fatherless Daughters Network Website.
Our Online Training will provide you:
- Access to our members platform where you’ll find everything you need for your training.
- 24/7 Access to our very practical, recorded video classes you can watch as many times as you need.
- All course materials to download and print.
- Monthly Support Sessions and Trainings facilitated by Angela Carr Patterson.
- Quarterly Fatherless Daughter Advocate Masterclasses w/ Angela Carr Patterson
- Membership into our Private Fatherless Daughter Advocate Facebook Group where you can connect, share and grow with other advocates around the world.
- 24/7 Access to our Coaches Cafe Club where you will find rich, powerful content, teachings, wisdom, and insights from some of the world’s most powerful leaders, teachers, coaches and experts.
Dr. Richard Horowitz
“It leaves a hole in their soul that’s difficult to fill and they carry this father hunter into adulthood until they deal with it.”
President Barak Obama
“If we’re honest, we’ll admit that what too many fathers are missing — missing from too many lives and too many homes.”